Pops of Pretty is a stock photography subscription service for wedding pros.
You Work Hard At what you do. You want Your clients to trust That you’ll Add Value to their Wedding Day.
But sometimes you find it challenging to find JUST the right on-brand image to share that conveys your message.
Looking for a pop of color, some behind the scenes perspective or just something to help you fill the gaps while you’re building your business or in slow season?
We got you, boo!
Whatever the reason you’re interested in stock photography- thanks for being here!
Our goal is to provide you with stock imagery that can help you tell your unique story as a wedding professional.
If you’re a wedding planner, wedding florist, wedding designer, wedding venue or any other category of wedding pro, Pops of Pretty will help you with a more cohesive, on-brand online presence.
Our galleries include behind the scenes imagery, desk vignettes, wedding-centric flatlays and pretty patterns. You may see the occasional styled shoot collections as well.
Do you find that:
Your portfolio doesn’t always reflect the “ideal” client.
Sometimes you just don’t know what to post
You find yourself waiting for a photographer to hand over images, but you have something that you want to talk about right now?!
You’ve found beautiful stock imagery that you want to love and use, but it doesn’t feel authentic to your wedding work or how you run your business?
Your collateral is lack-luster
Your content-driven blog posts need a little visual interest
Social media overwhelms you and creating a plan of action just seems like too much work
You find it challenging to get your clients to think outside of Pinterest pictures - you want to inspire them to do something different
You want to shake things up visually but don't have anything in your portolio that you can use
THIS is why Pops of Pretty was created. To help you fill the gaps in ALL the online nooks and crannies. We’ll help you tell your story in a visually appealing way.
Wedding specific images! You won’t find anything in our galleries that don’t somehow apply to being a wedding professional. A gorgeous desk shot is great, but a gorgeous desk shot with linen samples, wedding magazines, flowers, timelines and more feels more authentic to your day to day.
Monthly content ideas: including caption templates, ideas for blog posts, hashtags and more!
Details, details and more details! We don’t want you to just have a pretty image. We want you to know where to get the props if you love them! The more you can tell your audience about what they see in an image, the better you can tell your stoty. We’re giving you all the details about what you’re seeing and where you + your audience can find it.
Ready to use sizing: in addition to hi-res images, each gallery also includes several ready-to-use images pre-sized for Instagram and Pinterest. Take the guesswork out of what will work where! This is a great perk if you’re in a rush or don’t feel super tech savvy (yet!)
• Curated stock photography to help you tell your story beautifully
• High resolution images
• Unlimited downloads
• New galleries added monthly
• Monthly newsletter with a fresh social media tip(s)
Choose Your Plan:
$78 Quarterly (save 10%)
$295 Annually (save 15%)
Join the confetti club
All the benefits of the subscription plan PLUS:
• Social media audit with founder & social media strategist + manager, Serena Waller so that you can ensure you’re set-up for success across platforms
• Exclusive member group on Facebook that includes weekly office hours with Serena to ask your social media questions so that you’re never left wondering if you’re doing things “the right way”
• Monthly social media video training with cheat sheet or workbook download so that you can take action!
• Ability to collaborate with Pops of Pretty team on upcoming shoot concepts so that you can flex your creative muscles & show off your gorgeous work
• Chance to be featured on Pops of Pretty Instagram stories so that you can meet other like-minded wedding pros
• Exclusive bonus galleries
• More surprises along the way!
• Curating powerful hashtag lists
• How to get strategic with your content
• Understanding your social analytics
• Optimizing your social platforms
• Putting your own spin on stock photography